Darksiders III is a hack and slash action-adventure video game developed by American studio Gunfire Games and published by THQ Nordic. It is a sequel to Darksiders II and the third entry in the Darksiders series. The game was released on November 27, 2018 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. You can also download 303 Squadron Battle of Britain game from our website.
Darksiders 3 Gameplay:
Darksiders III is an action-adventure game. Players take control of Fury, sister of War and Death, two of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, from a third-person perspective. Fury, a mage who is described as the most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, relies on whips, swords, flails, daggers and magic in combat. Fury can take on multiple different elemental forms in order to enhance her combat capabilities by granting her new weapons, attacks and traversal abilities. One of these many forms is a Flame form.
Enemies are stronger than in previous installments, but appear in smaller numbers during encounters, so as to make battles feel more personal. Some enemies from previous games returns, while other foes are new. Gated combat is not a feature, in an attempt to make everything within the setting contextualized and interconnected. The game takes place in a continuous open world environment where exploration plays a large role. While exploring, Fury must solve puzzles and overcome platforming obstacles, some of which make use of her whip. Such puzzles include using bombs and the Flame Form to blow up obstructed pathways and materials in the environment.
Darksiders III features a levelling system and a crafting system. Similar to War, yet dissimilar to Death, Fury collects souls from enemies and from objects in the environment, as a form of currency or an expendable resource. According to the developer, the threats of the game’s world will grow stronger as the player progresses through the story, matching Fury’s power every time a Deadly Sin is defeated.
Darksiders III Features:
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities.
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story.
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings.
- Sit in awe of Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature.
Darksiders III System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3930K (3.2 GHz)/AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (3.2 GHz) or better
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 with 4 GB VRAM
- Setup Size: 20 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 30 GB available space